At Tremmel Restoration we offer an holistic approach to restoring period properties back into beautiful homes for our clients.
Each client has their own brief and a vision for life in a new home reflecting their own aspirations. It is our job to understand and incorporate these aspirations into a design brief, a basis for creating a bespoke, individually tailored home.
We can provide a turnkey package with a full suite of services and trades as required:
- Pre-purchase advice, on a no obligation basis, to help clients understand a property’s potential
- Property accommodation and condition survey
- Architectural Design - including any planning, listed building and building warrant applications
- Interior Design – advice and specification of all aspects of interior specification and finishing
- Cost Management & reporting
- Project management & site supervision
- Health & Safety
- In-house trades including: joinery, stonemasonry, electrics, plumbing & heating, decoration, tiling, leadworking, blacksmithing, glazing, plastering & plasterwork